Ent department: rhinology
ENT department provides high quality diagnostic procedures, medical and surgical treatment for patients with the pathology of nose, nasal cavity, pharynx, paranasal sinuses, skull base and lachrymal system, including inflammatory and traumatic etiology. It is fully equipped with up-to-date endoscopic units necessary for patients’ examination before and after the treatment. Specialists tailor various surgical strategies for each patient to ensure better rehabilitation and outcome. Our team collaborates closely with neurosurgeons, ophthalmologists, craniofacial colleagues. Such a multimodality treatment may be the most promising approach for patients.
We perform the following surgery:
- Functional rhinoplasty
- FESS for chronic rhinosinusitis with/without polyposis
- Patented infraturbinal approach for odontogenic sinusitis
- Revision sinus surgery
- Extented sinus surgery using prelacrimal approach
- Draft type III procedure
- Closure of nasal septal perforation
- Surgery for epistaxis
- Spontaneus and posttraumatic CSF leak closure
- Endoscopic endonasal/combined/external resection of selected tumors of nasal cavity/paranasal sinuses/skull base
- Endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea surgery
On the base of Rhinology Department there is Somnology division for patients with sleep disorders.
We regularly exchange our experience with leading Russian and foreign colleagues, hold and participate in training courses and international educational programs.